BUT
if you pop over to Alaina's blog
http://missalainus.blogspot.com/
(also listed on my links to the right)
you will have a very cool mini-essay to read.
It gives us a glimpse into Alaina's amazing mind
AND
you get the extra BONUS of seeing her art work.
Someday,
ladies and gentlemen,
Alaina is going to get paid for her art
so
I suggest you enjoy it
while it is free for the looking.
Unfortunately, her New York collage is already gone.
See. . .
HEED MY WARNING
and look
before it's too late.
Love Ya Lainey!
(not that I'm playing favorites or anything, I'm just not sure if Alaina has had much traffic and wanted to do a little free advertising for her)
1 comment:
I like your layout, mom. C: It's cute and amusing and made me smile (besides the fact its a big compliment, which induces another smile).
ALSO the NYCollage isn't gone! It just...was never there in the first place. XD You have to click the red X.
Post a Comment