Monday, August 17, 2009

Silly Bird

Papaya loves to explore the things that we eat.
She likes Cheerios, Doritos, Wheat Thins
(hmmm, what does this say about our eating habits?)
But, once in awhile she gets a taste of a real live flower and this is the result...

Happy, Happy Bird!

Look how many of the petals she's actually eaten.

One of these days I will figure out how to get a video of her bathing under the kitchen faucet.

3 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Cheerios are heart healthy, and it is wheat THINS...not wheat Fats. So I think you have good eating habits! Or at least habits like mine

Kathy said...

Ooo, she's pretty - and so are your nails Alaina!

alainalh said...

Haha, thanks, Kathy. :)

And Em; you should see how voracious she is about doritos. It practically nixes out any healthy eating she may do!

This is such a cute picspam, mom. I love my birdy!