We have been back from our family cruise for over a week now so I thought it might be good to actually write about our trip before I get too caught up in the next few weeks.
It was so great to see everyone again and to be able to visit and catch up. I do wish that Rob and I had tried a little harder to join in with some of the other couples during the day so that we could really have a good chance to talk and reconnect with each other. Rob's been so busy with work and church things lately that he was really looking forward to a quiet rejuvinating week. It was also nice for us as a couple to just be together and catch up with each other again.
The highlight of the trip was, without question, the time we spent with the family and we are so glad to be a part of this funny, endearing, amusing, loving, special family. Thanks Mom & Dad for making sure that we take the time to be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment