Monday, November 17, 2008

Back Home

I just spent a wonderful, but quick week in Utah. I carried my camera with me everywhere but didn't take one picture. Oops. Luckily, (Logan) Emily carried her camera with her. I stole this picture right off her Facebook page (but I took the picture so I sort of can claim it anyway, right?)


I visited with my parents, met (Provo) Emily's boyfriend (James Duncan), attended a BYU Singer's rehearsal (DELICIOUS) and got to hear Emily sing in her master class (WONDERFUL), shared a meal with Emily's dinner group, went out to dinner with two of my sisters, saw the Cute Clubhouse and the wonderful work done on the guest room at Laurie & Bryce's home, visited baby Annalisa (and her family), shared a quick trip to Aggie Ice Cream with Grandma & Granddad Hendricks (who graciously agreed to stop whatever it was they were in the middle of to come and meet us), shared a wonderful evening with (Logan) Emily & Natalie Hess, found the scrapbook paper I was looking for, did a little shopping, got stuck in traffic in Provo (because everyone ELSE wanted to go to the basketball game while we were trying to get to the Harris Fine Art Center for the concert), and I met James' parents (I think it means something when the parents meet).

I did not get to visit everyone I wanted or hoped to. I waved at Kaysville, Layton, West Haven and North Logan as I drove north and I waved at Riverton as I drove south. Someday I will actually have time to stop by and visit and hopefully you will have time to let me in.

Now it's back to real life and sorting out what's next. Primary & Scouting, Thanksgiving (I'm going to serve more GF foods this year instead of trying to make two of everything and I have to make sure that we have yummy & healthy vegetarian dishes available too) and then Christmas.

Hooray, Our Kids are coming home for Christmas!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun to visit with you, Sue, even if it was only for an hour. I'm glad you took the time to stop by!

Anonymous said...

i come home in less than a month!!!

Linda said...

Yes, please, stop by anytime you are in Utah! I am not that chained to my computer that I can't stop and visit.