Thursday, June 5, 2008

Love of My Life

Yup, this is him.

Still him.

Forever him.

He makes me smile.

He makes me laugh.

He makes shake my head in wonder when he says "no nails in the pergola" - aren't all guys supposed to be genetically driven to drive nails into anything wooden?

Ah well, the clematis is planted and climbing a makeshift trellis that did not require the application of nails into wooden posts. Hopefully by the end of summer - or at least by next summer we will have a little bit more shade from the scorching late afternoon sun.

2 comments:

Robert Hendricks said...

Wow ... What a surprise. I may have funny ideas, but you bring me around to a wonderful and beautiful reality. Love you!

Laurie HF said...

I love this blogging! It's so fun to keep caught up. And, I love that man too - in a bit different way, of course.